When I picked up my nearly finished J94 kit it came with an already assembled Branchlines Gearbox. Try as I might I just couldn't get on with it. For some reason it seemed to have very little torque but this wasn't sacrificed for speed as it didn't really have much of that either )perhaps the energy was being used bu by the noise it generated?). So admitting defeat I swapped it for a High Level Road Runner +. What a difference that made! Another little problem I came across was the lack of space between the inside motion and the springs I fitted on the front 2 axles. I had used a short handrail knob in the same way that the advocates of CSB systems use but it was all just a little bit too tight for comfort. So I ditched that and just soldered a couple of springs to the inside of the chassis - Number 10 guitar springs for the centre axle and number 12 for the front bearing on the top of the axles. Anyone with any kind of knowledge of how things should be done are probably reading the rest of this post from behind a sofa but it works so that's fine in my eyes! Anyway its done so here's a few pictures. Here's a very short video of the inside motion at work Below are a few evening images. Another little video - this time a spot of shunting. There's a few stutters which I am hoping a little more running in will iron out.