Baby steps. Not feeling in a particular mood for anything involving adhesives, I decided to just paint some details and refine the satin varnish areas. So, vertical cab rails now polished steel, the pep pipe connections brass and copper, and the steam heating pipe lagging repainted. Once it's got wheels on, it'll look splendind. The cab glazing still has protective covers on, and I have to cut some material for the front spectacles. A few experiments with cab fittings last week showed a little fettling will be required to fit the roof nicely. I've also ordered transfers, as I don't seem to have the correct lettering for the tender. Now, to dig into the references and work out what the darned route colour and code letter should be!