Yes the scatter gun has been out so for a change of scale I dragged this shelf queen out of storage. It's a convoluted story but I ended up with this Aster kit for the Titfield Thunderbolt. However if built straight out of the box it would end up like this http://modelsteam.myfreeforum.org/archive/the-titfield-thunderbolt__o_t__t_68439.html So when I started building it I just had to start painting a few extra details, red edging around the smokebox and cab, varnished wood effect on the boiler and firebox. The reason it ended up on the shelf was the black lining on the tender. It must have been a Friday afternoon job as the panel was skewed so the tender was stripped and repainted and I never got on with the rest of the lining. Anyway it's off the shelf to finally get sorted. I don't have the artistic flair of Warren, being an engineer I stick with a lining pen. The tender has green panels with red edging separated with a black line. I started with making a couple of plasticard templates, the correct size for the black lining. Marking out and drilling. Then cut out - the long one is for the sides, the short one for the rear. These are then stuck on the tender in the correct position with a few bits of blu-tac. You can see I've started with the red rather than the black. On the lining pen I have slipped a small bit of insulation from some multicore wire over the tip of the pen, this means that when I'm going round the template the pen is stepped away from the template by a line width. So after removing the template. I then used the edge of the tender to create the panels around the tender flare. Once I had all the red lines in place I could then fill in with brush, being red it needed a couple of coats but it's getting there. So now I'm just leaving it to fully dry for several days before tackling the black lining. I then need to work out how to paint the gold/yellow filigree around the chimney.