Full Size Acquired Wagons of British Railways by David Larkin

timbowales

Western Thunderer
A post in another place (I can’t find it now) asked if more volumes of this series would be published after the Publisher started releasing the first book in Mr Larkin’s follow on series on air braked wagons.
An email to Crecy has brought the good news that Volume 6 is planned to be published this May. That just leaves Vols 7 & 8!
Tim T

Western Thunderer
Any ideas what vol 6 will contain? I have all of them so far and guess it's now a mopping up operation....
Tony

timbowales

Western Thunderer
Tony, as I intend to buy all eight volumes ( if I live long enough for them all to be published :^) ) I didn’t ask that question
Sorry,
Tim T

hrmspaul

Western Thunderer
As I reported earlier on RMWeb, Dave has confirmed he has submitted both all volumes of Acquired and all 3 volumes of Air brake to Crecy. As he isn't getting any younger he would also like Crecy to get on with publishing them - but I suspect Crecy understand marketing rather better than Dave.

Paul

timbowales

Western Thunderer
As I reported earlier on RMWeb, Dave has confirmed he has submitted both all volumes of Acquired and all 3 volumes of Air brake to Crecy. As he isn't getting any younger he would also like Crecy to get on with publishing them - but I suspect Crecy understand marketing rather better than Dave.

Paul
Personally I would like them to be published sooner rather than later as well.
I suspect, though, that Crecy will spin it out and only publish one volume a year :^(
Tim T