Another new member from E Yorkshire

mike knowles

Continuing the recent influx of new members from this delightful (?) part of the country can I just say hello.
My modelling interests lie firmly in 1980's Blue Diesels (for me kettles are just for boiling water for a brew! - there I've upset quite a few members already!) I'm currently building a P4 layout partly based on Boston Docks, I'll try to post some details shortly but in the meantime you can see it (as a work in progress) at the Cleethorpes Show on 10th & 11th May. Also I'm helping to build an O Gauge layout (to O-MF standards) at my local club - Hessle MRG. I've already posted some details on "the other forum" but I'll put some on here in due course.

Heather Kay

Western Thunderer
Hello Mike! Don't worry about upsetting kettle worriers. We don't take sides, unless it's over a certain colour… ;)

James

Western Thunderer
There seems to be a little bit of an influx of East Yorkshire based members here recently :)

7mmMick

Western Thunderer
Now then Mike, great to see some more Yorkshire lads here :thumbs: looking forward to seeing the pictures of the layouts,

ATB Mick

iploffy

OC Blue Brigade
Well come in and enjoy yourself, plenty of blue on here mate we just have to put up with tea urns as well, plenty of piccies and loads of explanations for us at the back of the class so we can understand (what is Yorkshire lingo for understand) oh well mucho scribblings on the old slate mate.