BR Mk1 Limabuild coaches

iploffy

OC Blue Brigade
CME do you know summat we don't;) ,has Hell finally frozen over, can you really bake snow balls, is the moon really made of cheese, is Elvis really on the moon, has it stopped raining and finally has MR PEACOCK FINALLY FINISHED THEM COACHES:eek: and painted them in BLUE:))

rosspeacock

Modelling on a £1200 table.
C'mon guys I really want get them finished but at the moment its highly unlikely anything will happen with any of my models for the forseeable future as the Peacock workbench remains firmly closed.. Don't worry its not that I've lost interest or anything. I'm always at work so no time to do anything, but then if I don't work all hours god sends I don't have any money to do anything:rant::headbang: Its a very vicious circle. There's nothing I'd love more than to sit down and do some modelling if only to keep my sanity.... Don't worry I'll be back on it one day, SWMBO says she wants the house finishing before anything but with our current financial situation its highly unlikely anything will be happening on that front either :mad::'(:(
Ross....

iploffy

OC Blue Brigade
Ross we have all been there! you need to bow down, roll on the floor and tell her she's the boss, then and ionly then will she even consider letting you loose :))

Only kidding

Steph Dale

Western Thunderer
Ross we have all been there! you need to bow down, roll on the floor and tell her she's the boss, then and ionly then will she even consider letting you loose :))

Only kidding

I suspect that's how he ended up in his current predicament... ;)

Ross,
I hope you get the chance to get back to some modelling soon, I've always enjoyed seeing what you're working on. And it's nice to see someone with an even more 'relaxed' pace of modelling than me!

Steph

rosspeacock

Modelling on a £1200 table.
Thanks everyone for your kind words, CME I think we all know what I'd like to be doing:D:rant:and I think even a few hours just here and there would benefit me and my sanity :)) My major stumbling block is that my spare room is now full of everything I had stored in the loft, the reason for this is that I cleared the loft in order to begin works on fitting new timbers to bear the floor. I got as far as fitting electrics/lighting central heating and 2 velux windows and then have been broke ever since:headbang: All my modelling tools/paints, kits/coaches/locos etc are somewhere in the said spare room!!!! So you can see my predicament..... Otherwise all is well and I still will be active on WT and attending shows etc just the modelling side is on a back burner at the moment...
Ross....:thumbs:

iploffy

OC Blue Brigade
A SONG FOR ROSS

(Sung to the tune of Bob the builder)

Sawing and painting,
Plumbing too,
Hammering and plaining,
All for you,
Ross and his tools having not much fun,
getting peed off co's the job ain't done,

Ross the builder can you do it,
Ross the builder yes he can,

Adding more windows,
and floor boards too,
Fixing the wiring,
above the LOO,
Ross and his hammer banging in the nails,
wishing his models could hit the rails,

Ross the builder can you do it
Ross the builder yes he can
(repeat x2)

Sorry Ross couldn't resist paint em BLUE you know you want too:))

Oh and Ross you ain't alone I had an extension built at the back of the house my WB ain't back from under the stairs yet:headbang:

Jordan

Mid-Western Thunderer
I know when we had our lad I got virtually nothing done at all, modelling-wise, for the first two years at least. :headbang:
It's just one of those things. Fortunately it was before I was on the Internet (or even owned a computer) so I didn't have to suffer a load of abuse from a bunch of on-line hooligans chanting "Blue Blue Blue" at me....:rolleyes: :p

Chin up, Ross.:thumbs:

iploffy

OC Blue Brigade
I know when we had our lad I got virtually nothing done at all, modelling-wise, for the first two years at least. :headbang:
It's just one of those things. Fortunately it was before I was on the Internet (or even owned a computer) so I didn't have to suffer a load of abuse from a bunch of on-line hooligans chanting "Blue Blue Blue" at me....:rolleyes: :p

Chin up, Ross.:thumbs:

I Like the bit for the first 2 years at least:)) he didn't do much in the following 8 either:thumbs:

On line hooligans indeed the blue brigade heckles looks after it's own:D

Jordan

Mid-Western Thunderer
I Like the bit for the first 2 years at least:)) he didn't do much in the following 8 either:thumbs:
No, not much :oops:.... apart from build two O Scale layouts; build, paint and detail several O Scale locos and wagons; build an HO layout in the loft; paint, detail and fit with DCC umpty-nine HO locos; oh and waste time on a few Model Railway Forums...:rolleyes: :p

MOST importantly - didn't have any more kids, either....;)

iploffy

OC Blue Brigade
Like the style, I did the very same thing when I was a nipper on my moms brand new £550 table (lot of money in them days). I changed a bike tyre with the front spindles still in I think lucky was my real name as I only got slightly beaten