BRUTES

Phill Dyson

Western Thunderer
Somebody does one , but I can't remember who :?

[attachment=0:eek:vipe7h0]XL803030.JPG[/attachment:eek:vipe7h0]

I'm not being very helpful am I? :oops: :lol:

Attachments

• XL803030.JPG
    XL803030.JPG
    310.2 KB · Views: 35

28ten

Guv'nor
What about lamposts ? you know the ones with station name on the thin rectangular light...

lancer1027

Western Thunderer
Sorry for being late on the Brutes. Club night last night :thumbs: . I have a couple of the Peter Clarke Brute kits. There very nice, Easy to construct. The price has gone up since i got mine. I payed ?3.25 each :scratch: Mmm inflation eh. He does a ready built service but at about ?8 certainly not worth paying that as anyone can construct these, even me. They dont need much painting either, a quick waft with BR Blue,paint the wheels black job done. That reminds me i must get some more :thumbs:
Rob.

Jordan

Mid-Western Thunderer
Re Lamps: If they're non-working I'd make my own from brass sections.

If you want working ones, well now it's my turn to not be of much help... :oops:

28ten

Guv'nor
lancer1027 said:
Sorry for being late on the Brutes. Club night last night :thumbs: . I have a couple of the Peter Clarke Brute kits. There very nice, Easy to construct. The price has gone up since i got mine. I payed ?3.25 each :scratch: Mmm inflation eh. He does a ready built service but at about ?8 certainly not worth paying that as anyone can construct these, even me. They dont need much painting either, a quick waft with BR Blue,paint the wheels black job done. That reminds me i must get some more :thumbs:
Rob.
Any pics :lol:
I remember loads of them in the tunnel at Reading and dodging kamikaze drivers coming down the platform.