Commissions with Mr. Paul Penn-Sayers

Dog Star

Western Thunderer
I am aware that some WTers have placed modelling commissions with Mr. Paul Penn-Sayers, Paul would often talk to me about what he was building and what he was expecting to build in the future. Unfortunately, whilst Paul would talk about the models he said little about his customers. Paul died in December and his partner called me yesterday to ask about what I knew of such work. In the course of our conversation Patricia mentioned that she knew little of the commissions and so I offered to try to contact those customers who have work and / or kits with Paul.

If you have an outstanding commission with Paul then please consider providing me with a description of what has been agreed between you and Paul along with details of materials / parts / kits passed to Paul and your contact details. I understand that some people may not wish to provide me with information on any agreement with Paul or with details of expected models - in such cases then please provide contact details so that Patricia has a full picture of who had commissioned work from Paul. I shall foward the information to Patricia so, given that the Good Lady is not a member of WT, the contact details need to include postal address and telephone number.

Please note that I am making no offer in regard to either completing Paul's work or in respect of arranging for materials, parts and /or kits to be returned to respective owners. What I am offering to do is to collate information to be passed to Patricia.

The purpose of this topic has been raised with a member of the WT Flying Squad and consent given for me to post the message.

Thank you, Graham Beare

7mmMick

Western Thunderer
That’s very sad to hear Graham. I enjoyed talking to Paul at Shows and seeing his superb inside motion,

Please pass on my sincere condolences to his wife and family,

Mick