Forum upgrade appears to have worked.

adrian

Flying Squad
Have we lost some search functionality during the upgrade? We used to have a search checkbox for 'threads started by this member' (or something similar) which I can't find.
Hi, just checked and you're correct that search option has been temporarily removed. Apparently it wasn't working quite right and could give misleading results so it has been removed whilst they try to get it fixed, it's tagged as a future bug fix.

In the meantime the only filtering option possible is in your profile area
Screen Shot 2014-11-29 at 19.47.39.png

at the bottom of the page there is a link to "Find all threads by Steph Dale"

Screen Shot 2014-11-29 at 19.47.57.png
Unfortunately you can't search further on this list. I'll keep an eye on any software updates.

Steph Dale

Western Thunderer
Steve, Graham, Adrian,
Many thanks, that seems to have answered my queries. I'll have a play at reloading the photos later in the week.
Cheers,
Steph

Steph Dale

Western Thunderer
Right, I managed to re-load the photos following the video link Steve provided. Fairly straightforward!
I note that in the process of upgrading the forum that some of the text disappeared from the first posting in the thread - opening the posting to edit the pictures revealed the full text and re-instating it happened automatically once the pictures were installed again. All good.
Cheers all,
Steph