From Llangunllo to Llanbister Rd.

Pencarrow

Western Thunderer
An M7 would be good but.... Some would argue for a smaller O2 (I would for my interests), others would campaign for something from the SECR or LBSCR. I think the ER fans also have a similar issue.

Nick Rogers

Western Thunderer
The 4mm defensive line, set up around Brinkly Towers, is starting to waver!

That is a rather nice piece of kit Geoff, will you purchase the auto trailer to go with it?

Regards,

Geoff

Western Thunderer

Nick Rogers

Western Thunderer
It is indeed a very nice piece of kit Nick, and runs ever so smoothly and slow. The 74XX weren't auto fitted and I have no plans for an auto trailer. so if Brinkly Towers falls and you fancy one you would need one of these, which are also available in BR black. Or you could always wait for Dapol's 14xx ;)

7S-024-002 Class 64xx 0-6-0PT Ex lionheart Pannier 6417 in Great Western green with shirtbutton emblem (O Gauge) by Dapol with interior lighting. - Rails of Sheffieldof

Geoff

That is very good value! Resist!

Still got the same avatar on here, I see, 009.

Well sir, it was either him, or the Night King from Game of Thrones!

Phil O

Western Thunderer
Well I have finally caught up on this thread over the past couple of weeks. I have to say that the standard of modelling is of the very highest order, from beginning to end. The various incarnations on llangunilo just exude atmosphere.

I now look forward to the continued construction of llanbister Road.

One question, a couple of pages back you mentioned that the shed windows are from the Mainly Trains range, I have been on the Wizard Models website and can only find arched and semi-circular topped widow frames, could you please let me have the part number, as I have a need for a couple of rectangular window frames.

Many Thanks.

Captain Kernow

Western Thunderer
You can also get various etched brass window frames from Brassmasters:

Etched windows
Just a word of caution, I ordered some Brassmasters etched windows (4mm scale) for one of the Scalescenes factory kits and when they arrived, they seemed very thick and overscale. I asked Brassmasters about it at a show a while later and was told that these were the window frames they supplied for the kit.

I ended up using a different method of glazing.