Google bot

Jordan

Mid-Western Thunderer
I should imagine that with the word "Western" in our Forum name, Google Bot is disappointing a great many John Wayne or Country'n'Western Music fans...!!! :lol: :lol: :shit: :thumbs:

28ten

Guv'nor
If you hit JLTRT in google we are pretty close to the top :D The new domain search hasnt propagated yet so the results are off the old forum. I need to work on the western bit :lol: it would be nice if I could get Western region on the first page of results

Jordan

Mid-Western Thunderer
Phill Dyson said:
[quote=""28ten"":30lyhtvz]If you hit JLTRT in google we are pretty close to the top :D
I'd better stop moaning about them then :lol:[/quote:30lyhtvz]
Nah, if we keep it up they might get the message... that ordinary Mortals would also like to buy them..!!
mad0012.gif
mad0217.gif
:rant:

28ten

Guv'nor
Jordan said:
Nah, if we keep it up they might get the message... that ordinary Mortals would also like to buy them..!! :
I dont see that happening.
I could live the price if it included wheels and metal/etched bogie frames....... another thing, JLTRT paint is ?15 a can :shock:
Looking at the Loveless and Masterpiece models ?2500 isnt much to a lot O gauge customers. I sold a kitbuilt 'King' that I made for ?3k (it has financed the Western amongst other things) so I dont see prices coming down. All I want is good Value for money whether a kit costs ?50 or ?500 :rant: