Hello from the North East

simon78

Hello everyone,

Its only fair that my first post here is in the new members section.

Well my name is Simon and I live in little old town called Darlington, which has something to do with early railways, well thats what ive been told ;)

I model I quite a few scales, 2mmFS, 4mmFS, EM, P4 and I've just started in Scale 7 after reading a book by a Mr Gravett. I also do narrow gauge as well just to add a bit of spice. As for eras then not really tied to one but I do everything from Highland railway (currently have a few wagons on the go for the Highland) & L&Y through to Br Blue.

I have a presence on a couple of other forums where I have workbench threads/blogs and i will as i find my feet try and start one here but need to work out where it needs to go as it will have all sorts of things in it.

Thanks
simon

mickoo

Western Thunderer
I model I quite a few scales, 2mmFS, 4mmFS, EM, P4 and I've just started in Scale 7 after reading a book by a Mr Gravett. I also do narrow gauge as well just to add a bit of spice. As for eras then not really tied to one but I do everything from Highland railway (currently have a few wagons on the go for the Highland) & L&Y through to Br Blue.

Welcome, I think that eclectic mix of scales deserves this weeks golden scatter gun award :thumbs:

PJc5ha.jpg

simon78

Where are the photos?
Welcome :thumbs:

Many thanks for all the welcome messages,

Once I have decided where to put my workbench thread (any suggestions as it will contain loads of different things) I will crack on with posting photos.
Oh and get my head round the new Flickr layout as it won't let me link to forums on my dinosaur of a pc.

Thanks
Simon