Leo

G

Graham Powell

Hi, Went to Bekonscot earlier this year. Marvellous , especially for those of the garden railway persuasion. They also have a very interesting ride on railway as well with a very complicated track plan. Highly recommended.
rgds
Graham Powlel

Jordan

Mid-Western Thunderer
Hi Graham, nice to meet up at Telford today, and admire your models !! :wave:

Unfortunately some of us heard a rather expensive-sounding "crash" from the vicinity of your layout later on... I do hope whatever it was was okay, or at least repairable...??? :shock: :? :(

28ten

Guv'nor
I popped round to see you but you were always busy chatting :laugh: they layout looked good but you missed an opportunity to build some mixed gauge Baulk road trackwork!!

G

Graham Powell

Hi Jordan, It was nice to meet you. Apologies if I didn't get much time to chat. I found trying to turn trains round and chat a bit like juggling chain saws!.
Layout ran very well I thought. The crash was a when my dear wife was turning round a cassette without putting a stop wire in. As a result one of the coal trucks hit the deck and semi disintegrated. Damage was not too severe and its all fixed now ready for Swindon at the weekend. I treated myself to a kit for a rather delightful 2-2-2
Irish tank locomotive from Alphagrafix. Looking forward to putting it together. I bought two kits actually and some gears from Squires and that was about it.
Didn't get much chance to look at anything else.
regards
Graham Powell :thumbs:

G

Graham Powell

Hi 28ten, I only had one suggestion to build mixed gauge. I'll stick to the BG at the moment. Several request to make it longer and build a station but if I do that I can't move it!. Lots of pictures were taken mainly with trains stopped by the signal which created a lot of interest. Getting all ready for Swindon at the weekend.
I thought Telford was excellent what did you think?.
rgds
Graham Powell

S

Simon Dunkley

Graham Powell said:
Hello all,
Attached is picture of my Broad Gauge engine "Leo". I'm hoping to have this railway running for Telford and the GWR 175
at Swindon.
rgds
Graham Powell[attachment=0:3t0unzie]img002.jpg[/attachment:3t0unzie]
Hi Graham,

This picture is not present: can you edit the post or re-post it? As a newer member to the board, I did not see it first time round...

G

Graham Powell

Hi Simon, I'm afraid this is a new computer and I'm afraid the picture might have got lost with the old one. If I can find it I will put it on again.
rgds
Graham Powell

S

Simon Dunkley

Graham,

Thank you for searching that out and posting it again.

That is simply lovely.

Simon

G

Graham Powell

Hello chaps,
Thanks you both for the very kind comments. Judging by Telford, a lot of people enjoyed looking at it.
regards
Graham Powell

P

PaulT

Very nice :thumbs:
Is the coach from A BGS kit? I have one in the todo pile :laugh:
This is my tilt wagon from the BGS kit

Hi, I have just joined this Forum and would like to contact you off list about the Tilt photo you put up 3 years ago.
AFAICS there is no PM system here so thought I would check before asking my question in public.

P

PaulT

Hi, I have just joined this Forum and would like to contact you off list about the Tilt photo you put up 3 years ago.
AFAICS there is no PM system here so thought I would check before asking my question in public.

Everyone in the welcome thread has put me on course, so PM sent.