Merry Christmas

lancer1027

Western Thunderer
Merry Christmas everyone! Unfortunately, I have to work tonight from 18:42 - 05:32, but at least I'll be home in time for a slap-up Christmas meal. :thumbs:

Hope some of you get some modelling time in over Christmas and that 2013 is even more productive. :)

Regards

Dan
Thats most unfortunate Dan:(. Enjoy your Christmas meal when you do finally land back home and All the Best for Xmas and the New Year:thumbs:

Rob:)

28ten

Guv'nor
A belated Happy Christmas, yesterday was a kind of unwrapping frenzy with two little boys, castles, cars and octonaughts, Daddys job for today is to make a trebuchet ( not full-size!) .......

Buckjumper

Flying Squad
Belated Merry Christmas all. Like the Guv, yesterday was frenetic, not only the unwrapping, but the building of Lego sets and Octonauts playsets. Only seven at the table this year which was a comparative breeze as it was the first time it's been in single figures for probably 15 years, but we're back up to ten nosebags today.
I'm several railway books better off so I'm happy.

28ten

Guv'nor
Belated Merry Christmas all. Like the Guv, yesterday was frenetic, not only the unwrapping, but the building of Lego sets and Octonauts playsets. Only seven at the table this year which was a comparative breeze as it was the first time it's been in single figures for probably 15 years, but we're back up to ten nosebags today.
I'm several railway books better off so I'm happy.

Which Octonaughts do you have then ? How many Gups? :))

Buckjumper

Flying Squad
All the Gups now as two birthdays preceded Christmas. Sound the Octo-Alert!

Still, it's better than In the Night-ruddy-Garden...:eek:

28ten

Guv'nor
The GupX and the Octopod arrived to join the rest, I have even lasered a stencil for the bedroom, prefer the night garden to zingzillas or waybuloo :rant:

S

SteveO

All our Night Garden stuff has been relegated to the loft (I still love Waybuloo, but the littleman has moved on). There are a couple presents still to come, one of those is a Chuggington set. The Brio still comes out sometimes but I fear this will be relegated too when he see he can do the same thing but with lights and sound.

28ten

Guv'nor
All our Night Garden stuff has been relegated to the loft (I still love Waybuloo, but the littleman has moved on). There are a couple presents still to come, one of those is a Chuggington set. The Brio still comes out sometimes but I fear this will be relegated too when he see he can do the same thing but with lights and sound.
Have you got chuggington on iPad ?
The most magical moment of the holidays has been "Daddy, why dont you get one of those remote control Panzer tanks" ...... thats my boy!

S

SteveO

I'll check it out. Grandma is over on Saturday with the present. I'll loosen him up on the app first.

Talking about TV, haven't been overly impressed with the festive programmes so far. I would have got stuck into a bit of Tolkien tonight but was vetoed back into my corner. I popped up into the loft and brought down some bits to make 6 shunting handles for my wagons. As soon as I'm allowed out of my basket I may get the iron out.