Most Certainly A Case Of Déjà Vu!

Evening All,

I'm still not too sure how I stumbled across this forum, but am rather glad I have - a lot of familair faces (or usernames) from another well known forum!

I'll hold my hand up to still being very much at the arm chair modelling stage - work, women (sorry 'woman') and brewing seem to be getting in the way of my modelling over the last few years. I used to follow a lot of threads on another forum (which I recognise a lot of the user names on here from) and did revisit said forum a few weeks ago to see there wasn't the usual suspects there producing cracking 1970s themed O gauge models anymore.

So its good to find out whethere everyone has gone, and although I'll doubt I'll get a thread going or comment much on other threads, its just good to be able to use this site for a bit of inspiration to when I finally get that modelling bench set up.

For the record, my modelling is based around O Gauge 1960's Somerset and Dorset, and more recently I've purchased a few On30 spectrum locos to one day replicate some of the narrow gauge Baldwins I've photographed in Cuba over a decade ago.

Cheers,

Stephen

Thanks for the warm welcome gents!

The forum is having the right effect, I've already started to open up the draws containing my rakes of unfinished mineral wagons. With Warley a few weeks away, I should get my hands on some paints and will aim to get the airbrush going during those dull December evenings!

Cheers,

Stephen

Thank Ian, its my girlfriends cat, who likes to get close to using up all his nine lives! I childishly announced to my girlfriend that I was going to put a photo of her pussy on the internet.........a distasteful look from her was followed by the comment, that On30 on the Christmas list could be replaced with theatre tickets.......I assured her the only photos being uploaded were feline based.......

Cheers,

Stephen