Hi Cliff

Are the Accruascale hopper in the shops now our have you use pre-production
items?

Thank you

Regards
Mark

LarryG

Western Thunderer
Cliff, I see you have a track around the back of the platform at Newhurst, something I never achieved at Corwen Road through lack of space. It would have made working the goods yard more interesting.

The laser cur building kits are a real boon to modelling and your Arley looks great. I haven't yet decided what to do about 4mm scale Ruabon station buildings.

Cliff Williams

Western Thunderer
A lot of work went into Arley, a project I had been thinking of doing for over 25years. I would do it a little differently if I were to start again, but I am well on now when I get a chance that is!

I admire your speed Larry knocking things out, some of your weathered wagons might look good on the Newhurst branch.

Cliff, did you install Zimo or ECU decoders into the MN? And is it one of these who manufactured the smoke unit please?
Great work.
Phil.

Kev T

Western Thunderer
Phil
unless things have changed in the latest version of decoder, synchronising the sound to the smoke chuff is not at all straight forward. Mike failed and sent his Princess to Cliff to set it up.
The Zimo is far easier to set up but there isn't a smoke unit specifically for the Zimo that will easily fit 0 gauge locos.
Kev

Phil
unless things have changed in the latest version of decoder, synchronising the sound to the smoke chuff is not at all straight forward. Mike failed and sent his Princess to Cliff to set it up.
The Zimo is far easier to set up but there isn't a smoke unit specifically for the Zimo that will easily fit 0 gauge locos.
Kev
Kevin, thanks, hope you are well. I suspected that. My Bulleid sound decoder of choice, I have a few as there are never enough BLPs on the layout, is by Paul Chetter in a Zimo, and have searched for the Zimo smoke unit without success. I have a friend here who had scratch built his own chuff and puff unit, which fits into a small tank loco. The Smoke and fan are driven by a Zimo 645R and after sitting with him playing with CVs, got it working very effectively. Not sure I want smoke badly enough to do that for one of my locos but what Cliff does is very inspirational.
Phil.