Non Modelling help

InvernessTMD

Western Thunderer
@BrushType4 That sounds just what I need! Intentio have said they can do it on high quality vinyl, which is then fixed to a plate and rivetted on... Can you PM me a price for that so I can compare please?
Thanks

SteadyRed

Western Thunderer
Speak to PPD (or another laser company) they can laser stainless steel, I am sure if you created the artwork you could get something which looks almost identical but can resist the elements better.

May not be the lowest cost solution!

Whoops just seen @BrushType4 reply above.

BrushType4

Western Thunderer
@BrushType4 That sounds just what I need! Intentio have said they can do it on high quality vinyl, which is then fixed to a plate and rivetted on... Can you PM me a price for that so I can compare please?
Thanks
I've sent you a price via Intentio. I've forgotten though I can actually do metal. I've got a mate who recycles aeroplanes so I'll see if he has a bit of aluminium. You might have a bit of an airbus on your trailer. :)

Osgood

Western Thunderer
Dappr. Now that is some really dapper re-purposing of aviation stuff. Some I've seen is fairly blingy / naff.

My own firm - Bodgr - have put the lockdown to good use and finally finished that weighbridge terrace, all a bit fresh - needs to weather in a bit.
Even managed to sneak in a piece of LNWR hardware (and got it signed off!):

Last edited:

BrushType4

Western Thunderer
Dappr. Now that is some really dapper re-purposing of aviation stuff. Some I've seen is fairly blingy / naff.

My own firm - Bodgr - have put the lockdown to good use and finally finished that weighbridge terrace, all a bit fresh - needs to weather in a bit.
Even managed to sneak in a piece of LNWR hardware (and got it signed off!):

View attachment 124664
View attachment 124665
I’ll pop over and measure that up once lockdown is over.,

LarryG

Western Thunderer
Scorched grass, blue skies and warm sun are enough of an excuse for not modeling hereabouts. You've got a neat set-up there Osgood.