Perth & District show June 28th and 29th.

Broad Sword

Western Thunderer
The East Riding Fine scale group will be travelling north of the border to Perth with their O gauge layout "Hospital Gates". All details to this wonderful show maybe found at http://www.perthmrc.com/page5.htm
As an added bonus, a good friend of mine from Hull and now living just a few miles down the road will be visiting the show on the Sunday morning with his Vincent HRD combination. You will know when he arrives when you feel the ground shake.
HRD.JPG

Culreoch

Have a good run up, John. Will be calling in (only briefly) on my way up to Aberdeenshire, so perhaps see you there.

Perth is very much recommended for anyone wanting to sample the Scottish exhibitions. Though if the outdoors temperature is still going to be in the mid 20s Celsius next weekend... that hall's going to be toasty :)

Jamie

Cliff Williams

Western Thunderer
I will probably be there on the Sunday helping my mates on Hazelbank, owned by one of the Stirling Club members.
Banger blue OO to an extremely high standard.

Broad Sword

Western Thunderer
Have a good run up, John. Will be calling in (only briefly) on my way up to Aberdeenshire, so perhaps see you there.

Perth is very much recommended for anyone wanting to sample the Scottish exhibitions. Though if the outdoors temperature is still going to be in the mid 20s Celsius next weekend... that hall's going to be toasty :)

Jamie

I will not forget to bring my electric fan as I did the other week at Wigan. I lost about a stone during the day but put it straight back on in the bar in the evening!;)
To repeat, if you didn't read my first posting, I hope to be able to speak with you on Sunday, if only for a few minutes.:thumbs:

Broad Sword

Western Thunderer

Jamie

It was good to speak with you again Jamie even if it was for a short time. The hall was quite warm but we managed even if I did manage to forget the fan!

Broad Sword

Western Thunderer
The East Riding Fine scale group will be travelling north of the border to Perth with their O gauge layout "Hospital Gates". All details to this wonderful show maybe found at http://www.perthmrc.com/page5.htm
As an added bonus, a good friend of mine from Hull and now living just a few miles down the road will be visiting the show on the Sunday morning with his Vincent HRD combination. You will know when he arrives when you feel the ground shake.
View attachment 32861

John and his machine did appear again and attracted a small but interested crowd. I wonder if this may become an annual event Stan?

Culreoch

It was good to speak with you again Jamie even if it was for a short time. The hall was quite warm but we managed even if I did manage to forget the fan!
I'm sure you and the layout had plenty of fans ;-)

Good to meet you again, plus Neil and Colin. Could have spent all day in the show but I was needed elsewhere. There was some great stuff there this year. Best yet maybe?