Ragstone Models Query

Rob Pulham

Western Thunderer
Does anyone know if all is well with Andy Beaton?

I posted on another thread about the postal chaos that I had been waiting for some castings since early December that Andy advised had been posted between 7th and 19th of December.

I sent a further email to Andy on the 25th of January and then again on the 9th of February advising that they still hadn't tuned up, neither of which I have had a response to. This is most unlike Andy, so I wonder if all is well?

Regards Rob

John K

Western Thunderer
Hi Rob
Andy Beaton has been active on Facebook today.
You might try contacting him with Messenger.
Best,
John K

Rob Pulham

Western Thunderer
Thanks John,

My FB account was hacked and I no longer have access to it. I did go through the process to regain access, but FB wouldn't accept a copy of my driving license as enough proof that it was my account so I gave up on it.

LarryG

Western Thunderer
Following an update, I was recently informed I can no longer access Fleabay. It's comical to me seeing as I prefer sticking pins in my eyes....

Rob Pulham

Western Thunderer
IN the absence of other avenues I have filled out the Contact Me Form on the Ragstone Website. Hopefully that will succeed where my emails have failed.

Rob Pulham

Western Thunderer
Just to finish this off, with my apologies to Andy. The replacements still hadn't arrived and Chris suggested that I check the invoice to see if it had the right address on it. Unfortunately, it had our old address on it and I had missed seeing it when I initially looked at the invoice.

I managed to contact the people who bought our house (we moved over 3 years ago) and they had received a package which they put back in the post as not known at this address return to sender. That doesn't explain the whereabouts of the first package but at least I know that Andy's replacements did arrive, even if I didn't actually get them. Hopefully they will find their way back to Andy and he will send them on.

In the meantime I have robbed my Royal Scot kit for the necessary missing bits so I can stop worrying about it and crack on.

Rob Pulham

Western Thunderer
I was surprised and relieved to get the packet of castings through from Andy today. I say surprised, because I wasn't confident that with the ongoing industrial action at Royal Mail they would find their way back to Andy for him to forward them on.

It seems that I was doing them an injustice and I would also like to offer my thanks again to Andy for sending them on.