Rail Express March 2010

Phill Dyson

Western Thunderer
A good issue this month boys :D , A nice piece called 'From The Notebook: Tiverton Jnc 1975' with lots of pics of the area in 75 :cool: :cool: :cool: + A feature in the modelling section on the best Lima O gauge class 33 conversion I have ever seen :drool:.....especially the the paintwork/weathering which is beautiful IMO :bowdown:

Well worth a look !
Phill :thumbs:

Jordan

Mid-Western Thunderer
Might take a trip to 'Smiffs' to have a look... :scratch:

On a similar note, I see Traction is being re-vamped next issue, with a bigger modelling section (as opposed to the Hattons Advert Section it usually is now!?!?) ... might be worth a look, too...

Phill Dyson

Western Thunderer
Jordan said:
Well worth buying IMO for the two articles I mentioned, I think the class 33 builder might be the same guy who built the blue SB class 22 :cool: :cool: :cool:

28ten

Guv'nor
Jordan said:

On a similar note, I see Traction is being re-vamped next issue, with a bigger modelling section (as opposed to the Hattons Advert Section it usually is now!?!?) ... might be worth a look, too...
I could never quite 'get' Traction, it just never hit the spot for me :(

Jordan

Mid-Western Thunderer
28ten said:
I know what you mean... it's one I only buy very very rarely... I'm always left feeling like there should be more to it, somehow...

Phill Dyson

Western Thunderer
Jordan said:
[quote=""28ten"":3icgp1ze]
I know what you mean... it's one I only buy very very rarely... I'm always left feeling like there should be more to it, somehow...[/quote:3icgp1ze]
I buy it when it's full of hydraulics of course :lol: , a PROPER multi scale modelling section might make it more tempting though....... :scratch: would have to be something along the lines of Rail Ex modelling section IMO.

Jordan

Mid-Western Thunderer
Phill Dyson said:
I think the class 33 builder might be the same guy who built the blue SB class 22 :cool: :cool: :cool:
Yes it is...

What a bad influence this Forum is :twisted: I had a look at RE today and I had to buy it.... :eek: ...doesn't work when JLTRT is mentioned here, though..!! :lol: :lol: :lol: