Removing Entries From Lists?

Dog Star

Western Thunderer
There are at least two lists associated with user accounts for which there appears to be no way of deleting items, being:-
[1] alerts received'
[2] conversations which are no longer relevant.

Maybe the server has enough memory / storage that the question does not matter; if the question does matter, then how does an user remove entries which are no longer required.

thank you, Graham

Last edited:

Dog Star

Western Thunderer
Been through as many of the profile page options as present themselves... and sorted all of the preferences to the minimal that I wish to receive. As you are finding, there does seems to be no method of deleting old conversations nor of deleting old alerts.... although setting alert preferences to nil might just get rid of those to date (and then set required prefs again... ).

Funny to say that my list of alert notifications shrank considerably in the recent past... without any action on my part :confused: .

Phill Dyson

Western Thunderer
(I would've answered earlier but was secretly hoping the Guv would do so first as he might should know more than me...:oops: )

The guv will definitely know more than me :))..........won't old conversations just drop off eventually anyway?........although mine go back to 2010(not a problem for me though):confused:

This answer was brought to you by the WT mod team........

mods.JPG

28ten

Guv'nor
I have been in a field in the Cotswolds for a couple of days :confused: but no, there is no way of deleting them, abd yes i think there should be :)