7mm Smoke, Ash & Steam

Compton castle

Western Thunderer
09FBCAE4-83A2-4AED-8F93-FB0DDF26265F.jpeg I’ve decided to move the layout to the opposite side of the room, it wasn’t a good idea to block off the windows and made day time photography very difficult. This also allows me to have an additional 2’ in front of the shed for extra loco storage plus some inspection pits and a few more buildings.

Compton castle

Western Thunderer
E8FAC92E-935F-4C59-BA70-F4F4BBF49B2D.jpeg 5450E249-5411-41BD-B858-A98EE59D9026.jpeg So the layout is stored away and will be some time before it’s resurrected, a new back scene will need to be made as the old one was binned when the layout was dismantled.
Ive had this little Loco stored away in a shop for a few months but finally managed to collect it yesterday.

Focalplane

Western Thunderer
Yes, welcome back, Steve. I am still out there, “lost in translation”! Been 6 months since a train ran past Moor Street, but the timetable could resume in September.

Paul

Compton castle

Western Thunderer
And then there was 2! I did a deal with my dad and he got me 1405 and he got Glorious ( class 50 ).
I’m thinking about starting over with the shed project using laser cut baseboards as they will be light weight and easier to store / transport, It will mean redoing all the track work and ground cover but that’s the part I enjoy the most any way.C6FEB00A-4A0E-4137-8354-E58508C974D2.jpeg
Thanks for the kind words everyone it’s good to be getting back in to things