7mm 40126's Garden Layout

Western Thunderer
Welcome to my garden layout thread

I'm starting the thread now but there might not be any progress on the layout for a few months !

Nov 11 Aug 12 849.JPG Nov 11 Aug 12 834.JPG Nov 11 Aug 12 843.JPG Nov 11 Aug 12 844.JPG Nov 11 Aug 12 845.JPG

I already have some metal spikes for the ground to put the wooden posts in (Thanks to Lancer1027) & the wooden posts :)

The first part will be from the slabbed area to the wood board next to the block paved shape :) Then the next stage will be the extension to the decking area

Nov 11 Aug 12 850.JPG Nov 11 Aug 12 851.JPG Nov 11 Aug 12 848.JPG

Hopefully in time i will have a brick shed on the paved area & a wooden shed on the decking :thumbs:

Steve :cool:

marsa69

Western Thunderer
Huzzah! About :rant: time too :p:thumbs:

Nice spacious garden mate but your decked area looks like it's listing to stern :p

Western Thunderer
The decking area gets the sun most of the day but when i get home from work its in the shade
So we thinking of putting more decking up closer to the house & leaving the one at the bottom as a base for a shed & the end of the line :D

Western Thunderer
I havnt even thought about a station yet :rant:

The layout will be level from the start with the end being about 2 - 3 ft of the ground due to the garden being on a slope

It will have a similar theme to steve cook's gauge 1 garden layout :)

Phill Dyson

Western Thunderer
Don't worry about stations & all that stuff Steve, just concentrate on getting the main lines down :thumbs:.....should be done in no time with the method of construction you have chosen ;)

Are you going for a full circuit or end to end ?

Cheers Phill :):thumbs:

lancer1027

Western Thunderer
Nice Steve. When do we start work??????:confused:. Should be able to get stage 1 done ready for boards in a couple of hours;).Oh as long as the BOSS has ok'd it first. I dont want to get into trouble:oops:

Western Thunderer
LOL ! :))

We wont get into trouble She's fine as long as she see's work; Its when i say im gonna do something & it never happens :headbang: That's when she not happy :eek:

Western Thunderer
Ok Rob sort out soon maybe after Telford though Need some track

Ian Updates & pics as things happen