Are We There Yet?

28ten

Guv'nor
Well it appears to have worked, although at 1am this morning after 5 hours searching for bug in the conversion script (the difference between \ and / ) I had my doubts :eek:
There are issues to be resolved such as smilies and attachments, some features need to be locked down, but otherwise I hope we are getting there.

Simon

Flying Squad
Wot ho!

Presumably you'll be able to get the pictures back in due course;)

Mind you, after watching you on TV last night I'm amazed you have done any of this, duffed up in front of that lorry, all that scotch, that woman.....:p

Well done Cynric.

I like the admin avatar, what a great character that was.

Simon

Who part watched a re-run of "The Sweeney" last night....

28ten

Guv'nor
Wot ho!

Presumably you'll be able to get the pictures back in due course;)

Mind you, after watching you on TV last night I'm amazed you have done any of this, duffed up in front of that lorry, all that scotch, that woman.....:p

Well done Cynric.

I like the admin avatar, what a great character that was.

Simon

Who part watched a re-run of "The Sweeney" last night....

Yes all the photos are still there it is the jpg.png thing again I have just done some in your workshop thread

Ressaldar

Western Thunderer
made it................, well done Boss.

Glad to see the usual culprits at the top of the pile:cool::cool::cool: - smilies are the right colour too - for some anyway.

cheers

Mike

Simon

Flying Squad
Ah, that's better!

I have just been reviewing the next steps on the 1/32 version of the pic, I must try and get back on to it.....

Steph Dale

Western Thunderer
Well, it was a close run thing :) at least the reset seems to work although a few are bouncing

It all seems to have gone well from what I can see. It'll be interesting to find out how many don't renew/reset, which will give you a good feel for how the 'site's growing.

Nice to see the fundament are starting to find their way back though - a'ternoon all;)

And to celebrate the success I even splashed out on an Avatar. Blimey, what is the world coming to?

Steph

Pugsley

Western Thunderer
I'm in!

First impressions are good and the layout is nice and clear. Now to have a look around and see if I can break it... ;)

Old Buffer

Western Thunderer
Managed it, am going to have a look around now. Just the 1 query, we have lost most of the smilies:rant:, the only
one with a decent colour is this :D, (just for Jordan:p)
Alan