Cessy-en-Bois: Une petite gare de triage

Joe's Garage

Western Thunderer
Hi Chris
One of the great things about this forum is the superb modelling that is shared, I for one greatly appreciate this. I have revisited this thread and have to say that this layout has been to a very high standard, something I would love to aspire to. As others said clicking the "like" button seems an easy option.
Really glad it has gone to a a very good home I am sure Mark is going to be an excellent guardian, and I do hope this will continue to feature in future threads.
May I openly ask what is in store for fellow WTs' delight from you?
All the best
Julian

Mark Tatlow

Hi Chris
I am sure Mark is going to be an excellent guardian, and I do hope this will continue to feature in future threads.

I'll be a terrible guardian because I am not its guardian - I just know who is!

I will discuss with them whether they want me to continue to post on Western Thunder (and if so, I take it you are OK to continue on this thread Chris?).

In the meantime, anybody wanting a little fix you can go over here:

chrisb

Western Thunderer
It was a fun journey and I'm really appreciative of all the support and encouragement I received. I'm confident the new owner will really make something of it and I hope he'll continue to post here as well as on the French forum where I was posting. (Mark: I'll see if there's a way to transfer the thread to you...watch this space)

As to future projects, it's good news and bad news, depending on your viewpoint...

A couple of years ago I took up oil painting, something I'd always wanted to try but never quite had the courage to tackle. But, two years on, as the French might say, 'Je semble avoir le don':
IMG_1147.jpeg
“Vrees” . 30x30cm . oils on board

and so I plan to pursue painting, at least for now...