G1MRA Spring Meeting 2020 ~ at G1MRA.COM

Discussion in 'G1/32' started by David Halfpenny, 24 April 2020.

1. David Halfpenny

David Halfpenny Western Thunderer

G1MRA has Socially Distanced its customary public Spring Meeting to the safety of Online.

Find it at their website: G1MRA.COM

The 1:32 Finescale Group is very well represented by several Members of this Forum, to whom I'm most grateful :)

A number of people tell me that the quality of work on display blew them away.
    G1MRA had hoped to publish its first 1:32 / Finescale / Electric Book at the event, but with both the printer and the venue closed down, that must wait for another day.

David 1/2d

Keith Phillips likes this.
  2. David Halfpenny

G1MRA has decided, with both regret and anticipation, to take its Spring Meeting 2021 online too.

So this is another opportunity for you to to show just what Finescale is about.

If you'd like your work showcased, I'd be grateful to receive captioned photos and videos of good work in 1:32 Scale, using either Standard or Finescale standards.

By the end of March, please :)
    Thanks, David

isambardme likes this.
  3. Marc Dobson

Marc Dobson Western Thunderer

Hi David
    I was hoping That it was going to happen as I was planning a big revile of the some new wagon and possibly a small loco . But hayho. That might have to wait a little longer.

Marc

4. David Halfpenny

Marc,

Yes of course we all yearn for Physical, and you're very welcome to bide your time until it's practical.
    At the same time, the Old Normal may never come back for our Demographic - large numbers will have to carry on shielding even after widespread vaccination.

Either way, you're most welcome to send me digital Trails to put online in the spring :)

Besides, I'm itching to see what you can do :)

David

isambardme likes this.
  5. David Halfpenny

Thank you so much for your contributions!
    Now to tell you about the event:

The Spring Meeting is this coming Saturday, 24 April 2021

Screenshot 2021-04-21 at 18.42.51.png

g1mra.com will have the details on the day

David 1/2d

isambardme likes this.