Greetings from Dorset

Pushpull33

Western Thunderer
Hi all.
Time to introduce myself. Some of you may know or recognise my username, (i decided to stick with the same one) as a few others have confessed, i have come from the other side. After reading through some of the posts here, it would appear i have found my home. The modelling standards of you guys is high, something i strive to match. I shall look forward to reading future posts as well as posting on the shenanigans that i get up to.

As for a quick brief on my own interest. I model in 4mm scale. My first love is The ex LSWR around West Dorset/ East Devon. My layout "Pine Road"started some 9 years ago, "yikes" was loosely based on Lyme Regis and featured in Railway Modeller April 2016. For the layout i succeeded in building the track using copper clad and built my first loco kit, an Adams Radial and have since, never looked back. Various other loco, wagon and coach kits have since been built.

I gave up posting on the "other side" and started my own blog and have been busy with that and a new project that i started very recently Which has now been named Exton Quay's. A project based on the Exmouth to Exeter line and perhaps a contender for the Cameo competition???, Will leave you to decide. I post regular updates on the blog

Enough blabbing for the moment, looking forward to reading and posting future Posts.
Colin

Reactions: AJC

Heather Kay

Western Thunderer
Hello Colin. Welcome aboard.

As you know, our prime currency is lots of piccies, so I'm looking forward seeing what you get up to!

Ressaldar

Western Thunderer
Hi Colin,

Welcome to WT, great to have another Southern man on board and I look forward to seeing your photos in the fullness of time.

regards

Mike