6.4 MB · Views: 9
  • XL804392.JPG
    5.9 MB · Views: 5
  • XL804407.JPG
    5.3 MB · Views: 3

Phill Dyson

Western Thunderer
28ten said:
I like that junction layout, whats it called?
Apethorn Junction  :bowdown:.........that was the main reason I went, not only a great layout it has the added bonus of  lots of 7mm diesels fitted with DCC sound  8) 8) 8)

Phill  :wave:

Jordan

Mid-Western Thunderer
Phill Dyson said:
Apethorn Junction  :bowdown:.........that was the main reason I went...
A good way to see it, too... When it was at Telford last year the crowds were 3-deep around it - you couldn't get close... :headbang:
It has to be one of the best O scale layouts on the circuit at present. :thumbs:

I like the overgrown track in the very first pic you posted, Phill.  :D

lancer1027

Western Thunderer
Great pics Phill :thumbs: Thanks for posting mate. I have to agree that Apethorn Junction is a FANTASTIC layout. But i'm not going to mention that hoover on it at Telford last year :vista:. Mmmm no hydraulics :headbang:

Rob :wave:

Phill Dyson

Western Thunderer
Just an idea,  :scratch:, but it would be nice if we could all take a camera or just some phone pics at the shows we go to, they don't have to be anything brilliant (these certainly aren't ), but it would give us all a chance to see exhibitions in other parts of the country.......what do you think ?

Cheers Phill  :wave:

Jordan

Mid-Western Thunderer
iploffy said:
Certainly will do any one know when Wolverhamptom MRS open day is cant be far away

Ian
Their Exhibition at Pendeford College/School is 6th/7th November, (the first weekend).
Dikitriki of this Parish is doing brass kit demo on Saturday.

Phill Dyson

Western Thunderer
CME & Bottlewasher said:
Hi Phill :wave:

Cracking phots - great layouts too.

A great idea - yet I find photography under exhibition lighting conditions challenging any hints/tips?

I will give it a go at the next exhibition though.

Cheers,

CME :wave:
I just turn the flash off really CME, I improve the end result using 'Picasa' (Google free download) which is very easy to use, other than that I just point & click ................mine are not brilliant, as you say exhibition halls are not great for photography, but hopefully they give members an idea of some of the layouts at exhibitions they can't get to  ;)

Phill  :wave: