28ten

Guv'nor
I have changed some settings on the cookies and it works for me, but you may need to delete any cookies that you have for it to work. Give it a try if it doesnt work give a shout.

rosspeacock

Modelling on a £1200 table.
Hi deleted cookies, logged out and went off forum altogether and logged back on and its still same, no hardship though as I only have to type 1st letter of my username and computer remembers rest.. :scratch: :wave: Ross

28ten

Guv'nor
Hmm, I have done everything i can from this end. Im a bit reluctant to mess with any more settings as everything is running sweetly :lol:

lancer1027

Western Thunderer
Yes i still cant stay logged in,but as Ross says no probs to log in each time anyway especially if everything is running ok :thumbs:

28ten

Guv'nor
Jordan said:
"Somebody" must've pressed a few more buttons after all... :lol: :thumbs:
I didn't touch anything else, honest! I think the cookie settings just took time to propogate on the name server.
The main thing is that I works :D
I don't like making too many chamges, that's when things break :shit: there are tons of mods for this software but I would rather keep it simple for the users :cool: The only changes I intend are cosmetic putting pictures in the header