Kitmaster Genesis

oldravendale

Western Thunderer
Interesting, and nothing at all wrong with the range, but where's the reference to Kitmaster? I built many of the Kitmaster kits - my father (god bless him wherever he may be) used to bring them home when he felt particularly magnanimous. However, they were all locos, not buildings. Where's the connection?

Brian

jcm@gwr

Interesting, and nothing at all wrong with the range, but where's the reference to Kitmaster? I built many of the Kitmaster kits - my father (god bless him wherever he may be) used to bring them home when he felt particularly magnanimous. However, they were all locos, not buildings. Where's the connection?

Brian
Dapol own the name!

hrmspaul

Western Thunderer

Brian
Very magnanimous to bring these kits home if you see the RRP.

Paul

Purple-haze

Western Thunderer
Brian, I think the connection is that Dapol is saying that it will be marketed as Kitmaster Genesis.

Regards Rog