Member name change?

Is it possible to change my member name on the forum? When I joined, I somehow managed to put my full name in instead of Shedman, which is what I am known as elsewhere. Is it possible to change it? I can't find anywhere to contact an administrator. Trevor

markjj

Western Thunderer
Is it possible to change my member name on the forum? When I joined, I somehow managed to put my full name in instead of Shedman, which is what I am known as elsewhere. Is it possible to change it? I can't find anywhere to contact an administrator. Trevor
Click the blue square on the line above. I'm guessing yours will have a T on it mine has a M. Open account details and you can see your name and a box that says change. If I'm wrong someone will correct me I'm sure later lol...

Thank you markjj. I've tried your suggestion but all I can find is how to add/change an avatar. I can find nothing about account. Am I doing something wrong? Perhaps I need to contact an administrator, but I can't find that either?

As often happens, whilst looking for something else I stumbled upon what I was looking for. I have now requested a name change and am waiting for admin approval. Thanks again, Trevor

Max M

Western Thunderer
You can change both name and avatar.
Click on you name to the left of the conversations icon (the envelope) on the r.h.s. of the header bar, click 'Account details'.
At the top of the dialogue box you will see 'User name', click 'Change' and add whatever is your fancy. Click 'Save'.

The 'Change avatar' is on the same page four down from the top.
Create and note where you have saved your chosen avatar, click the image to change your it.
Check 'Use a custom avatar' then navigate to your choice and then save.