Magazine New GWR/BR(W) publication from Transport Treasury.

cbrailways

Western Thunderer
Received my copy today. A very high quality publication, but it appears to be another one with far too much coverage using three-quater views of locomotives, and less on the infrastructure side (which is my area of interest). Yes, I know its only the first issue, but it appears on first examination to not be up to the old GWJ standard.

Stephen Freeman

Western Thunderer
Well I am very happy with it. Apart from anything else there are some new to me views of Kingswear and aerial views of Swindon (from a purely nostalgic viewpoint).

Keith Phillips

Western Thunderer
I'm happy with mine too. Not having a set of GWJ to compare it to I cannot comment on that side. It is the first edition and I'm sure it will evolve as time progresses but it is a very good start.

Keith

Graham Bustin

I have received my copy, happy to say it could evolve into a useful resource for G.W. / B.R.{W} modellers and students.
I hope that it is successful and does not disappear after a few issues, like Rail Model Digest and Finescale Modelling.

Graham.

Graham Bustin

Copy of the second edition of this new publication received.
It does not disappoint and builds on an impressive start with a variety of interesting articles.
Well worth buying.
I hope that they keep up this standard.
Graham