4mm Polsarrett: BR(S) N Cornwall Clay, The Final Countdown

GrahameH

Western Thunderer
I also meant to add a while back that I definitely think the inadvertent removal of the roof and the "scar" it left is a real bonus and certainly adds to its charm.

Pencarrow

Western Thunderer
I also meant to add a while back that I definitely think the inadvertent removal of the roof and the "scar" it left is a real bonus and certainly adds to its charm.

You've got me on that one Gbloke... Which roof are we talking about old fruit?

Pencarrow

Western Thunderer
The gable end of the clay dries ( or am I making it up ? That's the problem with having soooo many Birthdays ! )

And congrats for the invitation......so get on with it !

Well, it wasn't so much inadvertent...unless 30mins cutting and chopping with a multi-tool can be called inadvertent? :))

Last edited:

Pencarrow

Western Thunderer
Well, I had a look at the backscene this morning and now the glue has thoroughly dried I can confirm that the corners are very solid and drum tight. No flex at all. Sorted.

It's taking time for me to step away from my usual heavy engineered solutions to subtler, lighter solutions but progress is being made. Lightweight filler instead of plaster, card and foamboard instead of ply. Will be interesting to see if I can still shift the layout on my own!