Scale Hardware is back..

Scale7JB

Western Thunderer
However I wonder if brexit has made them a little more expensive... I'm sure the 0.8mm hex head simulated bolts weren't anywhere near 30p each previously..

JB.

Locomodels

Western Thunderer
I think that Brexit will only make things more expensive because of the unfavourable pound-dollar exchange rate.

markjj

Western Thunderer
I heard this last week I thought I had died and gone to heaven lol...
I just hope the new sellers are as accommodating as Bob Breslauer was.

markjj

Western Thunderer
Anyone buying from this new supplier of scale hardware be warned the prices have gone up and so has the postage. I placed a trial order for 2 packets of bolts 0.6mm and 0.8mm plus the relevant nuts. On checkout it added a whopping $16 for overseas p&p I'm sure when Bob Breslauer sent stuff it got posted in a small packet for a fraction of that. I await the postman now to see if I get any additional charges applied.

Scale7JB

Western Thunderer
I must admit I emailed the new guys to see if the item prices had increased and he was resolute that the prices had remained the same...?

JB.

markjj

Western Thunderer
I don't think the nut prices have changed but I'm pretty sure last time I brought the bolts I only paid $10 a packet these are now $13 & $14. The prices may have gone up before Bob Breslauer stopped trading though and I last brought some of course though. I certainly didn't pay $16 for p&p though as I am now.

markjj

Western Thunderer
The nut price hasn't changed though just the bolts it seems. I just had an email to say it's on its way not as quick service as the original owner either lol.. I await the card through the door now telling me I need to pay another £15-20 for duty and royal mail service charge...

JimG

Western Thunderer
I don't think the nut prices have changed but I'm pretty sure last time I brought the bolts I only paid $10 a packet these are now $13 & $14. The prices may have gone up before Bob Breslauer stopped trading though and I last brought some of course though. I certainly didn't pay $16 for p&p though as I am now.

Mark,

I just checked on an order for four packets of rivets I got a year ago and the P&P charge then was $14.

Jim.