SNCF 141 in 1/32

G

Graham Powell

CME, Just looked at the link. I must ask you to refrain from being so cruel to me. Disgraceful the way you put these links on here. It means I will have to go upstairs now and smash up my locomotives and start all over again. It 's doing my head in..............
regards
Graham Powell :vista: :'( :wave: :bowdown: :thumbs:

28ten

Guv'nor
Graham Powell said:
I don't remember Burt trying to stop that one but I do remember a couple of de Glehn's and a crash involving a Bourbonnais.
Are you sure its a 1000 euros?. Doesn't sound like a bad price to me for G1 kit of such superb quality. I hate to say this but compared to G1 and G3
O gauge is a ripoff.  Very expensive and in some cases very dubious quality. :rant: :headbang: :vista: :( :(
No it's 2500 euros! If it was 1000 I would be all over it, the quality looks exceptional, all that lovely cnc and look at those wheels..... 

Ressaldar

Western Thunderer
did you check out his accessories page? there are some reasonably priced bits there - except the wheels for the 030 @ 200 euros that is!

regards

Mike

Simon

Flying Squad
Ressaldar said:
did you check out his accessories page? there are some reasonably priced bits there - except the wheels for the 030 @ 200 euros that is!

regards

Mike

But at least you only have to buy three of them :))

sorry...