More developments in the motive department. The crane is almost completely assembled and just needs a bigger hook and some paint! The hook was the one that came off the Resin Printer first, I'm not sure if it really was my measurements or just set up wrong on the printer but I've already scaled and prepared the next couple of hooks to try in it's place. At this point the chains were just draped over the top. I still think the chain is a bit long so that will be trimmed a little once I'm 100% happy with the hook. Here you can see the caster's on and the motor assembly mocked in place. I've yet to sort some hand controls for it with a little bit of thin wire to replicate the cables. Next thing I decided I was going to change was the window frames and as nice as the yellow card ones were I'd thought about breakages and realised with a single piece of perspex behind it there wasn't going to be room for this. Off to the laser cutter I went armed with the same DFX I'd used for the paper frames but this time with a couple of extra files for "broken panes". I was quite impressed how well it really turned out and even though the glass and frames are far to think I think for a looking from a distance It'll be fine! The last thing I deiced after some arty shots was that as I am happy enough with the tin around the edges it's time to get some primer on to ready the frames for assembly and detail painting. I didn't realise that sharpie or permenent marker didn't like the primer and fought it. Rookie mistake for not cleaning it down properly beforehand. but when the weathering and top coats of paint are on they're bound to cover it being acrylics instead of primer. Inside the shed a wash of grey. there may be some filler put in here and there to hide the million nails I beat home then cut off. the floor and central support was still drying in the paint shop as I took this photo. they're now sat drying and hardening so I can get ready for the next steps.