4mm TREWITHEN

Andy P

Western Thunderer
Andy

where did your stone walls come from?

cheers
Simon
I picked them up at a Local Show Simon, They came as a cream resin and I have two different types, a flattish top and a rough top, there is also very slightly curved sections, and you can also get broken down wall sections. There were about 35p each, and I need loads more, but cant remember the Traders Name other than he was from North Hampshire somewhere. This is how they come.
IMG_6075 - Copy.JPG

Gismorail

Western Thunderer
A most enjoyable video Mr Peters really starting to take shape and creating an atmosphere now. Not surprised that some “blue bangers” have started to appear though I still think a Well Tank would fit in a treat ;)

Andy P

Western Thunderer
A most enjoyable video Mr Peters really starting to take shape and creating an atmosphere now. Not surprised that some “blue bangers” have started to appear though I still think a Well Tank would fit in a treat ;)
Well, Well, Well yes it probably would, but I have other things going on which I can't disclose at the moment, so money on a WT is way down the list, BUT, NOT off the list. :)

Andy P

Western Thunderer
On Thursday I had a nice visit from a Friend, and after a hearty Weatherspoon's breakfast, we spent the day putting the World to rights and doing some planning.

One thing I was interested in gauging was his opinion on my thoughts on adding a Private Siding for a Farmers Fertiliser, Grain or Animal Feeds Store.
We looked at several options, and also the fact that it would increase Shunting possibilities. Eventually we settled on a kick back from the long Coal Road, as this would also mean the Loco would be on the "wrong end of the Wagons" so increase movements in the Yard.

Yesterday it was installed, I have had to use an above Baseboard Motor, but this will be hidden by a Wall and shrubbery at a later date.
Today I have ordered a Bachmann Provender Store, so that will replace the Loading Dock in the pics
IMG_8011.JPG

IMG_8012.JPG

Andy P

Western Thunderer
Just an hour outside this afternoon, and so I've put the Stonework on the Bridge support, and given the Lane a first coat of Wickes Emulsion Paint.
IMG_8016.JPG

IMG_8017.JPG

IMG_8018.JPG

And how I hope it will come out.
IMG_8016 - Copy.JPG

Focalplane

Western Thunderer
Yes, I agree about getting in the mood. Once I start it’s hard to stop. Trouble is there’s lot of ballast to do at Moor Street! So I have stopped a few times.

Andy P

Western Thunderer
Yes, I agree about getting in the mood. Once I start it’s hard to stop. Trouble is there’s lot of ballast to do at Moor Street! So I have stopped a few times.
And O Gauge Track sucks up Ballast like nothing on earth, I hope you have a discount deal with your supplier Paul. :D:thumbs:

Andy P

Western Thunderer
Yesterday morning I made a start with covering the card formers with a PVA / Masking Tape covering to form a nice hard shell once dry.
IMG_8024.JPG

IMG_8025.JPG