also announced by Heljan..........................

Ressaldar

Western Thunderer
seen on the Tower Models website this afternoon - Heljan to introduce Catfish & Dogfish next year (1st engineering examples expected in a couple of weeks) - in three liveries, as a complement to the Cargowagon? (says Tower) JLTRT to catch a cold?

cheers

Mike

Dog Star

Western Thunderer
Good news for those who do not wish to build their own cats and dogs... I hope that DJP does not see a loss of interest in MMP kits.

tomstaf

Western Thunderer
seen on the Tower Models website this afternoon - Heljan to introduce Catfish & Dogfish next year (1st engineering examples expected in a couple of weeks) - in three liveries, as a complement to the Cargowagon. JLTRT to catch a cold?

cheers

Mike
Eh:eek: , how does a 1980s steel wagon compliment a 1950s ballast wagon, or is that more Tower marketing confusion?

Cheers

Tom

flexible_coupling

Western Thunderer
Good news for those who do not wish to build their own cats and dogs... I hope that DJP does not see a loss of interest in MMP kits.

I'd hope not. I'm still yet to finish my first MMP kit (for no other reason than time has been lacking!) but a small string of their ballast hoppers and hopefully a similarly good looking Shark is still firmly on the to-do list! The over-the-top detail and the idea of taking three weeks to build a single wagon is actually a big appeal to me...

flexible_coupling

Western Thunderer
If I was focussed, planned well, had the right tools (I need a good hold-and-fold ASAP!), made no major mistakes and put in a solid weekend or two along with a few night sessions, I reckon its feasible. But I agree..... there are many hours involved!!