Another 'tea time' narrow gauge moment

Steve Cook

Flying Squad
Having posted this thread last year, I was a bit disappointed to read recently that the subject of the YouTube video, the North Hampshire Minerals Railway, has closed due to a house move :( On the bright side, I suppose there is another chance we will get to see something else like it in future..
For a spot of cheering up I did a search on 'Botar an Dunmore', my favourite garden railway, Neil Ramsay's delightful Irish essay. Aside from the frequently watched YouTube video , a new link appeared, an article on the layout in the American mag Garden Railways. If you have 15 minutes to spare and like a bit of narrow gauge, watch the video whilst downloading the article, its well worth it. I've no idea how long the article will be available for download, its often for a limited time only, but you never know your luck.
Of course, with this being a Bank Holiday 'tea' can be swapped for something a little more 'medicinal' :)
Steve

Neil

Western Thunderer
Fabulous railway Steve, I particularly like the station building. I think it's probably his stock that I've seen and drolled over at the garden railway show in Llanfair.

Steve Cook

Flying Squad
Just wonderful isn't it :) Lovely bloke to chat to as well. His stock is superb, particularly the railcars, got a bit of thing for those :oops::)

Neil Ramsay Railbus.JPG

Only four weeks to go to my annual 16mm / 7/8ths overload & drool session, looking forward to it even though it means driving to Peterborough :D

Steve