Brian Daniels diesel workbench

Ressaldar

Western Thunderer
Hi Brian,

what is the colour ref (RAL) for the light blue on the Sheerness scrap wagon please - it seems very similar to the Rea Bulk Handling blue for W H Salthouse,

Flickr photo removed

the Drewry 0-4-0 153hp diesel shunter that Connoisseur have in their catalogue and I am very tempted.............................

regards

Mike

Last edited:

TheSnapper

Western Thunderer
Long time no updates from me:( So this is what I have been doing recently, building a Heljan diesel depot kit and back dating a Heljan 50 to original spec. The 50 was done with some etches from Vincento on ebay. I have also been adding a few details to the shed as it's a bit plain as bought.

View attachment 149471 View attachment 149472 View attachment 149473 View attachment 149474 View attachment 149475
Hi Brian
Do you have the link for “etches from Vincento on eBay” please?
Cheers
Tim

Brian Daniels

Western Thunderer
About time for a little update:)

I got hold of one of these 1:43 Sherpas that comes in grey with a dent in the bonnet and drivers side door as one from "The Spy Who Loved Me" film. I filled the bonnet one and left the door dent which I will put some black marks on later. As you can see I put some nano LED's in it and even I am surprised how bright the headlights have come out. Just need to make up some number plates for it. Forgot to add I still got to make some replacement wing mirrors for it.

IMG_1673.JPGIMG_1674.JPGIMG_1677.JPGIMG_1679.JPGIMG_1682.JPGIMG_1685.JPGIMG_1683.JPG

Last edited: