Brighton Circle Modeller's Digest 17 now online for summer reading!

David Waite

Western Thunderer
Hi Ian
Thank you for the link,

There are many other Digest‘s to read, editions ( 1 to 16 ) , this link being to Digest-17 if you copy and paste the link and then change the Digest number to say 5 then search you will get Digest 5 .
David.

Joe's Garage

Western Thunderer
I can vouch for the quality and content of these, having gone through all the back issues a while ago. Even though this is not my main interest the old Brighton line has many fascinating aspects, including the liveries.
Thank you
Julian

David Waite

Western Thunderer
Hi Ian
That’s interesting not many collections start at zero, this is the only one I now know about other than the 0 BA screws we once used in the older equipment when I was an apprentice, I just mentioned this to my son and he said dad it’s a computer thing to which I replied well I was taught at school that Zero was nothing and to count the first thing as ONE so dose that mean everyone has only 7 fingers and 1 thumb, I must be getting old!
David.

simond

Western Thunderer
Two very interesting articles on Photo Stacking / Focus Stacking, which I hope the search button will find via this post when I want to refer to them!

and lots of other interesting stuff!

Herb Garden

Western Thunderer
Two very interesting articles on Photo Stacking / Focus Stacking, which I hope the search button will find via this post when I want to refer to them!

and lots of other interesting stuff!
I enjoyed the same article for the photography stuff but also for the shots of plumton green and the amassed variety of locomotive liveries.... There really was not much standardisation in the Victorian era....

WM183

Western Thunderer
Lots of scratchbuilding to digest in this issue. I've been a member of the Circle for a couple of years now... I need to use some of these EB models w irons I have...

Great issue as always!

Amanda