Can't Post Pictures

JimG

Western Thunderer
Cynric,

I've tried to upload some JPG images and I'm getting a message that there is a problem and the files can't be uploaded. I've tried it on a forum and on my inbox with the same results. I've also tried it with images which have been previously uploaded successfully. The images are all at most 800 x 640.

Jim.

JimG

Western Thunderer
Can you email them to me? and ill have a look

Cynric,

I don't know what has happened but I seem to be able to upload now. I couldn't about ten minutes ago with Firefox. I changed to IE a minute or so ago and was able to upload with that, then reverted to Firefox and was able to upload. I haven't changed anything apart from closing down Firefox, then re-opening it.

Jim.

28ten

Guv'nor
Cynric,

I don't know what has happened but I seem to be able to upload now. I couldn't about ten minutes ago with Firefox. I changed to IE a minute or so ago and was able to upload with that, then reverted to Firefox and was able to upload. I haven't changed anything apart from closing down Firefox, then re-opening it.

Jim.
The mystery of computers :) as long as it works now :thumbs:

Steph Dale

Western Thunderer
Jim,

I suggest you run a disc clean up and defragment your hard drive - it may just be that there's an 'overhead' on your PC having to manage with a less-than-optimal drive...

Steph