Cleckers - 2014

Dog Star

Western Thunderer
This looks good. Only 'picky bit' - it doesn't appear to have a "seperate sills" option for that common 'missing/damaged' look they had late on..??
Good to read that you are moving your comfy chair to the front of the class.

flexible_coupling

Western Thunderer
Very handsome. I'm very seriously considering one to follow the Little Loco '03' that I've been keenly awaiting. Looks like a great candidate for DCC sound/smoke/fan if/when such inspiration strikes!

Phill Dyson

Western Thunderer
View attachment 32281
Should be out for Telford, they had the correct slaters spoked wheels as well.
Il be having one, my first JLTRT diesel kit and I'm going to build it my self.

I'm very tempted too:cool: , I wonder how they will get round the alternative cab fronts to cover all the variations within this class?

I do like the apparent option of leaving a cab door open too:thumbs:

Phill:)

Rob Pulham

Western Thunderer
Lizzies paintings are excellent too got a peek at some of her prints on canvas..

It's a good job Chris was with me or reading this might have ended in divorce:))

Thanks Ross, it was good to see you and Phil too.

I had an excellent show managing to finally meet up with Alan (Old Buffer of this parish) after missing each other by inches at the last Halifax show. I also manged to chat to Steph and Bob very briefly as well as meeting Nick and seeing those wonderful Princesses in the flesh:bowdown::bowdown:.

I was looking out for Steve too and managed to bump into him - knowing exactly what he looked like:thumbs:

On the spending front for once I spent too much time talking to exceed my budget -I got one of these from Big Jim and some brass strip from Eileens.

As I left I realized that I hadn't seen the E&T or the bring and buy/test track and quite a few of the traders too.