Control panels for my oo layout

dennis-rs

Western Thunderer
Hi
Mark (Marsa69) and myself have been busy making up the dcc control panel for my Lincoln Central Layout  see what you think
http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index. ... l-station/
[attachimg=1]
[attachimg=2]
[attachimg=3]
[attachimg=4]
It is fully DCC controled with duel aspect coluored leds for point route indication all the control buttons activate a DCC signal to fire the point decoders
The next one shows the rear off the face showing switch and led cabling although not yet finished as there are about another 40 led to make up and then fit not bad but its 120 wires to conect
[attachimg=5]
The next shows the NCE Mini panel switch interface panels these convert 30 push button,toggle switches or block detectors in to a DCC signal to allow switchin with out going in to the cab controller and dialing in the address we have fitted an extra 10 switches to the top left hand corner which will be used for route setting later on
[attachimg=6]
[attachimg=7]
To be able to connect up all the leds to the returns from the point motors i had to make up a few curcuit boards each on can take 13 switch inputs controlling 26 leds the led resistor is fitted on to this board to make conection more easierthese took a lot off time to make as the rear has 5 rows of links fitted to transfer the + and - allong the boards and also to make each one fire a red and green led at the same time for the route setting,
When finnished there will be 4 off these fitted i have only made 3 so far as the one that controls the 3way point is a little more complexed to make.
[attachimg=8]

Attachments

• DSCF5022.jpg
    DSCF5022.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 55
  • DSCF5023.jpg
    DSCF5023.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 54
  • DSCF5024.jpg
    DSCF5024.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 54
  • DSCF5025.jpg
    DSCF5025.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 54
  • DSCF5030.jpg
    DSCF5030.jpg
    401.5 KB · Views: 54
  • DSCF5031.jpg
    DSCF5031.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 54
  • DSCF5032.jpg
    DSCF5032.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 54
  • DSCF5034.jpg
    DSCF5034.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 54

dennis-rs

Western Thunderer
[attachimg=1]
And finally for to day a over all picture off the whole control panel with the lid open

Attachments

• DSCF5036.jpg
    DSCF5036.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 51

Jordan

Mid-Western Thunderer
A very professional-looking control panel... :bowdown:

Whoever said DCC was 'just two wires', eh..?? :eek:  ??? :shit: