Heljan 7mm Fantasy Football

delticfan

Sat here drinking tea and looking forward to Falcon and a Warship I wondered what other models would be good sellers for our Danish friends. Here's my starter for ten - Class 56 and Kestrel. Wouldn't a grid in BR blue look great or large logo if they boxed clever in the way they built them they could cover many different cab and body grille options. Kestrel might just follow on from Falcon.

Compton castle

Western Thunderer
Even though I have trade accounts I don't get to know too much before hand but I have expressed to Heljan that the 128 PRC would be a good one.
I think there's a very good chance that Kestrel will appear hopefully followed closely by Lion

delticfan

Oops sorry didn't mean to break site etiquette, but I like the idea of a Class 128. Just a bit of fun for a Saturday afternoon, a CoBo what a great idea.

Steve Cook

Flying Squad
Thats quite enough wishlisting thanks chaps, I think we can safely say we have used our quota up for the year now :)

If anybody is in any doubt about how much we don't do wishlisting here, please read the About tab at the top of the page.

Thanks
Steve

Phill Dyson

Western Thunderer
I was wishing we 7mm MODELLERS had more diesel parts available. We have plenty of kits & RTR, but by & large parts including bodyshells are simply not available!

The Penguin Of Doom

Western Thunderer
I wish they would make bodyshells freely available for kit bashers ;)

Definately not "Wishlisting", but a suggestion instead.....

Phill, try contacting Howes, they sometimes can source bodies by way of "returns". I ended up with a very reasonably priced 33 and 26 after a quick phone call. Ok, you've got to drop lucky, but they have been available before.

No affiliation to Howes etc.

Thanks.

Sean.

Phill Dyson

Western Thunderer
Definately not "Wishlisting", but a suggestion instead.....

Phill, try contacting Howes, they sometimes can source bodies by way of "returns". I ended up with a very reasonably priced 33 and 26 after a quick phone call. Ok, you've got to drop lucky, but they have been available before.

No affiliation to Howes etc.

Thanks.

Sean.
Thanks Sean, I have managed to obtain Hymek, 47 & 33 bodies, but as you say it is a case of right place, right time.......not seen 31,40,52 bodies available though ? :)

Simon

Flying Squad
Blimey, that's most impressive - bit out of my price range though!

And there was me expecting a goat.....