Hi from Rob

taliesin

Western Thunderer
Hi everyone, i joined yesterday having seen the thread on 1/32 scale here as this is my main interest, starting to lean heavily towards the Somerset and Dorset due to the variety of stock and the wonderful views. I am sure i will be asking quite a few questions, cheers Rob

Tony West

Western Thunderer
Welcome Rob.....to hydraulics anonymous:rolleyes: , the interwebbs very own care in the community daycare facility....on a good day we even mention trains !!!:eek:...beyond this point a certain sense of humour is deemed compulsory ....warped !!:confused::p.
Cheers Tony.

Simon

Flying Squad
Hi Rob, I'm guessing you must be Rob, if you see what I mean:))

Rob is fine, Simon's OK but of course......

"there is nothing like a Dave"

Apologies, just been to see Bill Smarme at the Bell this lunchtime - blimmin marvellous!!

Cactus Susie was appealing for more "likes" on Facebook, so if you're a Facebook inmate you know what to do!!

iploffy

OC Blue Brigade
ih bor dan welcome ( in the words of the immortal Eric Morcombe "I am playing all the right notes but not necessarily in the right order)

taliesin

Western Thunderer
Hi Rob, I'm guessing you must be Rob, if you see what I mean:))

Rob is fine, Simon's OK but of course......

"there is nothing like a Dave"

Apologies, just been to see Bill Smarme at the Bell this lunchtime - blimmin marvellous!!

Cactus Susie was appealing for more "likes" on Facebook, so if you're a Facebook inmate you know what to do!!
Hi Simon, you do of course know me and it was your thread which got me onto the site but who is Cactus Susie????? cheers Rob

Simon

Flying Squad
Hi Simon, you do of course know me and it was your thread which got me onto the site but who is Cactus Susie????? cheers Rob

Hi Rob

She is the double bass player and wife of "Mickey Ten Fingers" in "The Bizness", Bill Smarme's fabulous backing band.

I don't think they've travelled much out of the West Country:))

Welcome to WT!

Simon