Hyperlink colours

daifly

Western Thunderer
From a couple of comments in recent postings, it seems that I'm not the only one who sometimes misses the hyperlinks cleverly included in a posting. The problem for me is the poor colour contrast between the black text and the muddy blue used to identify the presence of a hyperlink. Would it be possible to change the colour or at least to improve the contrast by changing the shade of blue used?

Thanks. Dave

daifly

Western Thunderer
Dave, what I usually do is make the hyperlink text bold, underlined and in italics to help it stand out better but anyone can change the colour of the text if they want (example, click to test Flickr) for example. Just takes a little effort on behalf of the original poster. I presume this is what your talking about?
Basically, yes. Your links are easy to detact. Not so with others (to my eyes anyway).
Because it requires extra effort by the OP, the manual modification just won't get done very often. I'm just suggesting what Cynric is referring to - a change to the default behaviour if possible.

Intercity126

Western Thunderer
I use the hyperlink text in posts from time to time and notice that they are easily missed.

I know I could change them manually, but I don't really like to do this - I'm driven by the principles of "Corporate Image".