Love Lane, B.R. (E) c.1956-59

Scale7JB

Western Thunderer
I was quite tired when I was having a look, I'll try again tomorrow during Freddie's nap time.....if he sleeps..

JB.

Oz7mm

Western Thunderer
Three boards from the country end of Love Lane will be serving as a S7 Group demonstration piece at the CMRA show at Stevenage this weekend. Whether or not you are S7er, stop by and say hello. Mudhen and I will be at the stand on Sunday.

John

SimonT

Western Thunderer
Col,
Are you coming with Love Lane? I am at Stevenage on Saturday so you could slip the 08 in with all the layout stuff?;)
Cheers
Simon

Scale7JB

Western Thunderer
Popped along to the Stevenage show today, and there seemed to be a good huddle round the 3 boards of Love Lane for most of the time that I was there which is great.

I should imagine that the Dapol 08 might have helped a little..

After a few evenings this week there was definite progress on the push-pull set. T-96 days...

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

JB.

2-Bil

Western Thunderer
Dear JB
Back in Leytonstone after a month away.Ive a book that may be of use to you over on the conversation thread.If its not in your Library its yours!
wishing you and yours well in 2017 B W aka 2-Bil

oldravendale

Western Thunderer
I saw a lot of Class 15s around Stratford but never saw them working like that, Col. In fact I never saw Type 1s (as we called them) working in multiple until the Class 20s suddenly appeared in multiple, and thereafter they were always coupled like that - or so it seemed.

But maybe these are in multiple because of Rule 1, in which case you have my full and total support:).

In any event, I want one.

Brian

oldravendale

Western Thunderer
Just goes to show, Col. Though I never saw it, it certainly happened! Out of interest do you have details of dates and locations for those two photos?

That's another snippet of info to try to store in my overloaded memory banks.

And of course, it justifies the purchase of two as was originally suggested.

Brian

DougT

Western Thunderer
Does the station name board on the second photo say Gatwick Airport? :confused:

They're a tad off-piste if it does!