New Member, New Scale

iploffy

OC Blue Brigade
The wrath of BLUE be upon ye GREEN man, ah-ha, you are not the first misguided soul but we can guide you back into the light, follow the BLUE trail:))

S

SteveO

So there are no Green Defence League members in here? Looks like I'm on my own...
I'll tell you what, swap my suburbans for Mk1s and it'll be blue with as much yellow as possible!

Thanks Phil, I've been watching that for a week. No bidders yet which is good as that's at the top of my bid bracket already. He's got some part-detailed Big Big Trains too but one is enough for me right now. Cheers for letting me know.

I'm originally from Ipswich, so not far from you.

iploffy

OC Blue Brigade
I could never get on with green in 'N' with my eye sight they looked to much like hedge rows :)), As Phil said where's the piccy's. Just because you have suburban stock what's to stop you painting them BLUE and leaving the engine in green.

lancer1027

Western Thunderer
Just before we get a B*"*"KING for going off subject, has anyone else mentioned that ROSS is doing his Lima Mk1's in .
Green when they should be BLUE/GREY:eek:

Rob

S

SteveO

I won the conversion kit! £160 worth of kit for half price can't be grumbled at.

Mr Tiger Viking

Western Thunderer
Welcome Steve
D7093 is quite correct, talk the correct language (Hydraulic) and you will find yourself in many a good conversation.
Happy modelling.
Cheers
MrTV

S

SteveO

I have spent a fortune this weekend! Several unexpected ebay wins all at the same time has left my account flashing red with full klaxons.

5x open wagons by 3H for an average price of just over £14 with postage (including a handy 10% discount code!)
2x MR wagons, one open, one van for an average of £17.50 each, including postage
And 4 Skytrex wagons, 2x 5 plank, 1x coke wagon and 1x van for a little over £20 each, not including postage
That's a minimum of £200!

I wasn't expecting to win the Skytrex wagons as these retail for over £50 each, so although I'm happy I'm also a little worried.

Pics of these, plus my newly arrived Novo detail kit, when they get here...