7mm Scale 7 MOK 9F in Spain

Len Cattley

Western Thunderer
Thanks all, I will give up building as I'm moving to our daughter's house so no building. But I will still go to shows (providing my partner does the driving). I will still look to Westernthunder Thunder. The major problem is I can't walk like I use to, I find it difficult to move around so I need help from my partner.

Len

Last edited:

Dave Holt

Western Thunderer
Len.

Very sorry to learn of you medical issues and wish you a full recovery. Hopefully, you'll eventually get back to some modelling.

Dave.

Len Cattley

Western Thunderer
Hi Dave, sorry I won't be able to do that when i go to the UK, I will be able to go to shows (taken by Mo) though.

Len

spikey faz

Western Thunderer
Hi Len

I'm sorry to hear your news. Wishing you all the best for a positive and speedy recovery.

I've been close to binning my 9f build, but the odd 'like' here and there from your good self is always encouraging.

Take care fella.
Mike

Heather Kay

Western Thunderer
Best Beloved and I often joke about how it’s no fun getting old. I hope your health improves, Len, and you manage to sneak some modelling in again when no-one's looking.

Rob Pulham

Western Thunderer
Sorry to hear of your health problems Len. I hope all goes well with both the biopsy and the move back to the UK.